Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Therapist by Jaden Wilkes




The Therapist. 206pg ebook


Whoa


It's been a few hours since I actually put this book down, and my head is still spinning from it. 

This is Not your typical romance story, actually, there is no romance, just dirty rough sex, a hot mess of a man,  hallucinations and a lot of paranoia. 
Oh let's not forget the rape play, Daddy role playing and pain. 

Jaden takes you on a dark and twisting story with Alexandre that will leave you questioning your sanity for Loving this book! 
I know some will want to toss this in the DNF pile and move on, but seriously, you will be missing one incredible story if you do. 

"I know I'm an asshole. I get it. Most of you are probably hitting close on your kindle app right now, but hang in there. I might be a piece of shit but it makes for a good read. I guarantee I'll have your cunt dripping by the time you finish our crazy fucking ride."

And what a crazy ride! (His guarantee holds true too) 

Dr. Alexandre Dane, The Therapist who has a majority of rape and molested patients. 
Dr Dane is experimenting a new form of treatment, a boarder crossing secret he keeps to himself. 

He makes them relive their nightmares that brought them to him by doing the same to them, giving them the freedom to let go and admit it's what they truly desire. 
Sounds like the perfect therapist, right? 
Wrong. 
Dr Dane is sociopath, he does all this for his own sadistic pleasure, not totally to help his patients. 

There isn't much I can say, not without adding huge spoilers, but I can say that  this book gives you whiplash and wet panties with it's twists and turns. 
You start out hating him with a passion, but end up wanting him to find peace and get some help. 

Driving you deeper into Alexandre's fucked up mind and the ending.... WHOA! Talk about a shocking twist that came so far out if left field that No one would have guessed! 

Once all is said and done, I think I may need a Therapist, this read is fanfuckingtastic work and I loved every moment of it. 
Mrs Wilkes has captivated me.  






Available from;
Amazon  , Smashwords,  and Kobo 


Want to connect with Jaden?  

And for an extra kinky place to stalk Jaden, head to her Tumblr (18+ Only)



No comments:

Post a Comment